Subject: [Leica] Latest photos
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Sat Feb 26 08:16:17 2005

In a message dated 2/25/2005 9:08:45 AM Central Standard Time,
r.s.taylor@comcast.net writes:
Gene - I like the two landscapes.  I took a minute to look at a few
other pictures on your site.   "Cathedral 2" spoke to me, a lot,
though I would be tempted to crop some of the tracks of the bottom to
emphasize the spires behind the overhead cables.
Thanks for the comments.  The landscapes were my attempt at Grahams
specialty, and an area I seem to have trouble with.  Cathedral 2 probably
would look
better cropped, but I wanted to show the train station as part of the
composition.  I will have to play with it and see what looks beter.  Thanks
again.

Gene