Subject: [Leica] GeeBee's 'Street' photography
From: mail at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Sat Feb 26 09:44:14 2005

Ok I liked the line of people all eating ice cream next to a giant ice
cream, fat or otherwise I would have liked it.

I've just dug out my copy of Europeans, and in HCB's photo I see people
having a picnic, some water and a boat seen from above. In Geebee's
photo I see some people resting, some water and a boat seen from above.
I wasn't saying that Graham's photo was better, I merely said it was an
update - and I have to say my tongue was in my check when I said it.

Steve