Subject: [Leica] GeeBee's 'Street' photography
From: mail at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Sat Feb 26 16:39:04 2005

Should I have heard of her? If so why?

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: lug-bounces+mail=steveunsworth.co.uk@leica-users.org
[mailto:lug-bounces+mail=steveunsworth.co.uk@leica-users.org] On Behalf
Of P2CON@aol.com
Sent: 27 February 2005 00:26
To: lug@leica-users.org
Subject: Re: [Leica] GeeBee's 'Street' photography

Alastair, you state my sentiments exactly..However, I give BD credit for

breaking his own tenets to produce a very fine "street shot".  He showed
us a shot
he took while driving in heavy traffic, I believe in NY, of a "girl
talking
on a cell phone".  It was a very nice shot, well exposed, well focused
and a
nice composition.  What made it an outstanding shot was that the girl
was Sarah
Jessica Parker. ;-)