Subject: [Leica] PAW 14
From: chandos at cox.net (Chandos Michael Brown)
Date: Sun Feb 27 09:28:59 2005

I've been hammered by my day job and haven't made a decent image in
couple of weeks.  Frustrated, but nothing daunted, I walked down the
Duke of Gloucester Street in Williamsburg yesterday.  I have three or
four useable images, but this is the one I offer:

http://cmbrow.people.wm.edu/photography/PAW/gate.htm

Those of you who've ever visited Colonial Williamsburg know how
difficult it is to slip the half-nelson the place imposes visually,
because the Foundation strives mightily to control the way we see the
"historic" capitol.  I've been banging my head against this for years,
with few successes.

Cheers!

Chandos

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] PAW 14)