Subject: [Leica] PAW 14 [and some more Colonial Williamsburg images]
From: chandos at cox.net (Chandos Michael Brown)
Date: Sun Feb 27 13:13:56 2005

I'm not sure what's causing the desaturation, but I notice that the jpgs
that PS 7 produces as "Save for Web" seem leached.  The originals are
pretty rich.

In the event, I've thrown up a little gallery PAW alternates from this
series:

http://cmbrow.people.wm.edu/photography/PAW/index.htm

I'd be curious to hear reactions to this walkabout in the 18th century.

You've done a nice job of capturing some very familiar sites in
interesting ways.

Chandos