Subject: [Leica] Aaron's PAW 9: Remembering & The Power of Photos
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Mon Feb 28 08:00:13 2005

Hi Folks,

I've got two photos taken at last week's memorial service for my
step-sister, Lauretta, who died of brain cancer a few days before.

The first one is my favorite...it says both "beauty" and "sadness" to me,
appropriate thoughts for a funeral, perhaps.

The second one is of my step-father showing off the flip-book of photos of
Lauretta I had given to him the day before.  He said it was the best gift
he'd ever received...apparently it's worth taking all those happy family
snaps, folks.

http://www.duke.edu/~ajs2/PAW/2005_09/index.html

Comments welcome & thanks for looking,
Aaron