Subject: [Leica] Aaron's PAW 9: Remembering & The Power of Photos
From: masonster at gmail.com (David Mason)
Date: Mon Feb 28 11:57:33 2005

Aaron,

I am so sorry for your loss - I hope the photo-taking is also a good
form of therapy. I know it has been for me in the past. Wonderful
shots and I am sure your step-sister's joy was well remembered in no
small part through some of your photography.

Dave

Message from geebee at geebeephoto.com (GeeBee) ([Leica] Aaron's PAW 9: Remembering & The Power of Photos)