Subject: [Leica] My PAW number 7
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Tue Mar 1 04:37:53 2005

Thanks Adam,
For once I just scanned it and put it on the web. No cropping or PS editing.
That night I just took 2 photos and they both came out pretty fine for me.
On the total roll of 36, I kept about 1/3. For the first time since working
with my M4-2, that gave me a good feeling: what I had in mind when shooting,
cme out on the negs. What seems to work best for me is spotmetering the
reflecting light: I still have to work on incident metering, and
spotmetering is getting really a habit. A quick glance and most of the time
I'm pretty well on.
Thanks for looking,
Philippe