Subject: [Leica] Need RD-1 lens advice: 35 vs 50 vs 90
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Wed Mar 2 14:55:27 2005

I am sure someone can explain (again) whether the DOF/perspective/etc.
change or not with smaller sensor size. However, 50mm is about 75mm so that
makes a nice short portrait lens. I use the 35/1,4ASPH (~52) and 50/1.4ASPH
(~75) a lot for portrait purpose.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Need RD-1 lens advice: 35 vs 50 vs 90)