Subject: [Leica] All Hail to the Queen!
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Wed Mar 2 02:00:38 2005

Queen Bun that is!

http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/LJPics/IMG021.jpg

I am playing around with using Tri-X after 20+ years! Developing using the
JOBO is a cinch. Much easier and faster than E-6.

This is the new Tri X TX-400. Seems to scan pretty OK. The weird thing is
even though it's scanned in grayscale mode (LS-4000), when I open the file
in Photoshop, I have to do a mode change to RGB. Otherwise, the highlights
are clipped. Then I convert it back to grayscale using channel mixer.
Whee....

Does the developing look OK? M7 50/1.4ASPH probably @1.4 [ yes, it's my
favorite lens for now ]

use richard at imagecraft.com)