Subject: [Leica] LUG IRC channel
From: bladman99 at yahoo.ca (Dan C)
Date: Thu Mar 3 07:55:39 2005

I tried connecting to the LUG chatroom this morning, but the server I was
using wouldn't connect.  Can someone recommend a working server?

Better yet, which network were you using?  I was using something that
looked like us.revolutionary.net, but I have no idea which network it
connected to, and as I said, it no longer appears to work.

thanks,

-dan c.