Subject: [Leica] Venezia carnavale
From: lambroving at worldnet.att.net (William G. Lamb, III)
Date: Thu Mar 3 08:42:09 2005

John,

Thanks for sharing these. I found this one particularly amusing
and ironic. :-)
<http://staff.bath.ac.uk/bssjrb/Photographic/carnavale/14.htm>

Tend to agree with several others though that the use of color
for such a colorful event might be preferable. Here are a couple
of recent examples which come to mind.
<http://www.leica-camera.com/discus_e/messages/11/114479.html?1109331837>

<http://www.leica-camera.com/discus_e/messages/11/114472.html?1109161557>

<http://www.leica-camera.com/discus_e/messages/11/114523.html?1109001772>

<http://www.leica-camera.com/discus_e/messages/11/58954.html>

Trust it isn't as cold and dreary in Bath as it is in snowy western
New Jersey at the moment!

Regards,

William