Subject: [Leica] Re: PAW No.9
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Thu Mar 3 12:52:51 2005

At 09:10 AM 3/2/2005, Philippe Orlent wrote:
>Since I'm a lot on photo and film sets for my job, I sometimes take some
>shots while shootings are taking place.
>
>PAW 9 is one of them, taken during a stock shot session for a client of
>ours: 1 house, about 5 models, 15 different situations, resulting in a
>selection of 25 useable images per day. 8 consecutive days. Hard work.
>Shootings are alot about waiting for the next setup to be ready:
>
>http://users.telenet.be/philippe.orlent/PAW2005/slides/Wk9.html
>
>The entire PAW list is on
>
>http://users.telenet.be/philippe.orlent/PAW2005

I like PAW 9, Philippe.  Interesting to be shooting indoors with ISO 100
film and a 90mm f/4 lens.  I guess it was pretty bright.  I should use my
90 more.  I used to love it.  PAW 7 is great too.  Tmax 3200 doesn't look
as grainy here is in most postings I see.  Which developer?

Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr. SE
Albuquerque, NM  87108
505-262-4085