Subject: [Leica] Eggleston
From: paul at paulhardycarter.com (Paul)
Date: Thu Mar 3 14:14:21 2005

Phil, you might be interested to learn that the folks over on the
streetphoto list have been having a bit of fun with Mr Eggleston this
week.

Their famous fortnightly photo "Salon" theme was "better than egg" [egg
being the diminutive form...]. You can see the submissions at:

http://www.genec.com/federico/salon/urlist.php?secth=82

As you can no doubt you can tell, I decided to take the theme
literally...

P.

*******
Paul Hardy Carter