Subject: [Leica] Breakfast
From: mattmorgan1 at mac.com (Matt Morgan)
Date: Thu Mar 3 17:19:04 2005

I'm not sure if anyone will share this thought, but the atmosphere
around the couple reminds me of the 'couple' in Francis Ford Coppola's
classic film 'The Conversation'. Its something to do with how she is
look 'away'.

Matt

Replies: Reply from islaymalt at gmail.com (islaymalt) ([Leica] Breakfast)
Message from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] Breakfast)