Subject: [Leica] 3rd time a charm?
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri Mar 4 04:23:38 2005

Interesting that the serial numbers have not hit 2000 yet.  Canon is
rumored to produce in excess of 110,000 digital Rebels a month.  I
believe this perspective on relative production numbers put rangefinders
in perspective, and why the Konica RF is gone.  Pretty amazing that
Leica is still in business at all with such low production.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com