Subject: [Leica] Fair enough OT
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Fri Mar 4 08:04:03 2005

Read, read, read.

Make a resolution to read 1 hour a day to start with. Don't waver from it.

If you're mostly interested in NT Greek, there's a cheat-sheet around
somewhere. Every form is analyzed in case you get stuck. I forget what it
is called. It originated in German but I think there is even an English
version out there.

I'd start with John. He tends to repeat himself and it's always nice to
run across words you've seen before.

Paul is difficult. Paul and Plotinus are probably the two most difficult
writers in Greek. Neither of them had time to write everything down and
assumed you fully understood everything they were going to say, so why
bother? On to the next thought in the chain. Can get very, very tough.
Save Paul for the last.

After John, Matthew or Luke.

Enjoy,

Daniel