Subject: [Leica] Leica and Pottery Barn
From: mcintyre at ca.inter.net (mcintyre@ca.inter.net)
Date: Fri Mar 4 11:10:59 2005

Indeed they do, and sometimes get into problems when they don't pay
attention to the
details! I for a
commercial printer, and quite often we point out images that have been
flipped where
letters, numbers
and other details are obviously wrong! But designers do like to have a flow
to their
visual layout and
will take liberties.

Here is the image in question from the pottery barn.

http://ww2.potterybarn.com/cat/pip.cfm?src=shpcfurbeddrs%7Crshop%2Fshpcfurocc%7Crshop%
2Fthmafur%7Ccthmnft%7Cnshop%7Crgift%5Cfthm%2Fshpcfur%
7Crshop&pkey=cfurbeddrs&gids=p5048