Subject: [Leica] Leica and Pottery Barn
From: dennis at hale-pohaku.com (Dennis Painter)
Date: Fri Mar 4 10:00:30 2005

Often editors prefer a shot reversed. An example is they may want a person
"looking into" the center of a magazine rather than out towards the edge of
the magazine. Product shot perspective, etc. I think it's an "artsy" thing

Message from islaymalt at gmail.com (islaymalt) ([Leica] Leica and Pottery Barn)
Message from summicron at bellsouth.net (Frank F. Farmer) ([Leica] Leica and Pottery Barn)