Subject: [Leica] The high price of progress
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Fri Mar 4 20:30:14 2005

When I'm not mucking with the printer and inks itself
(hate that, drives me nuts when it doesn't work), inkjet
printing is a total blast when I "get into the zone."

I use MIS inks on a cheap C86 and PWP, which so far
provides more capabilities than I've had the time or inclination
to master. I love futzing around with the different variables and
making different prints, trying to get it just right and what not.

Just don't know what to do with all the prints :-)

Scott

[snip]