Subject: [Leica] Re: StreetPhotography with Digital? (OT?)
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat Mar 5 07:55:58 2005

Hi Sander,

Nice pics, and my experience with the 20D is very similar to yours. The
shutter lag is simply not of any consequence, and in practical shooting
in par with my M6.

Funny enough, I just got back from Amsterdam--we decided to take a walk
in the city to see what it looks like in snow. We may not see it again
for several years...

Nathan