Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica boxes on ebay
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Sat Mar 5 21:59:54 2005

Last Leica box auction I saw had Leicavit boxes along with M and LTM boxes.
It was at $300 though I did not see the ending price. I've seen a 50/1.2 M
box go for $150!

Nathan, list that the Coca Cola bottle was originally held by Spurrier who
then sneezed on it. Gator fans will pay up to $5,000!

Chris