Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica boxes on ebay
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat Mar 5 22:32:48 2005

Thanks for the suggestion, Chris, but Spurrier was not yet the coach of
the Gators then. It was either Charley Pell or Galen Hall, I don't
remember. Either way, in the off-season following that championship a
big recruiting and grade-fiddling scandal broke out, Florida was put on
probation for 3 years and the SEC championship was taken away. The first
"official" championship was won a few years later, under Spurrier who
thereby attained God-like status in Gainesville and has kept it ever
since, even after defecting to the NFL.

Nathan