Subject: [Leica] FW: [HUG] LEICA AND HASSELBLAD
From: bladman99 at yahoo.ca (Dan C)
Date: Sun Mar 6 04:31:15 2005

I believe that Imacon was always involved with the development of the
digital R back.   Someone on the Leica forum seems to imply that he has
inside information to the effect that development of the digital M is
continuing inspite of Leica's financial woes, and that the launch in 2006
is still the goal.

-dan c.