Subject: [Leica] was Multiple Bodies, now cropping-phooey!
From: bladman99 at yahoo.ca (Dan C)
Date: Sun Mar 6 13:48:54 2005

Didn't St. Ansel say something like, "the negative is the score and the
print is the performance"?  I think I am with Sonny on this one.
Obviously, I do my best when taking the photograph, but I will do whatever
I have to to improve upon the image when creating the final photograph,
either in the darkroom or with Photoshop.   This includes cropping,
converting a colour digital image to black and white, curve adjustment, etc.

-dan c.