Subject: [Leica] Digital Ms et al
From: vondauster at earthlink.net (Will von Dauster)
Date: Sun Mar 6 09:01:44 2005

Hi All,

On Mar 5, 2005, at 8:55 AM, MIKIRO wrote:

> Leica glass is magnificent on CCD. You see it even with 6 megapixel
> R-D1. I am sure you will see it even better on more advanced CCDs or
> whatever sensors than on film.

This parallels my first impressions on the RD-1 with the last
pre-aspheric 50mm Summilux. Clearly a different - and in my opinion
better - image than my excellent 50mm Canon on a 20D. Interesting -
more later.

Will von Dauster
Boulder, Colorado

Message from mikiro at yahoo.fr (MIKIRO) ([Leica] Digital Ms et al)