Subject: [Leica] PAW
From: drodgers7798 at comcast.net (David Rodgers)
Date: Sun Mar 6 09:52:03 2005

B.D.

I see lots of  images that have high initial impact, but then fade
immediately. Then there are images that don't neccessarily knock me over
at first glance, but they get better and better the more I look at them.
I guess you could  characterize them as shallow or deep images. Your
image here is deep. I keep going back to it and it  keeps getting better.

BTW, I don't mean to imply that deep images are the only good images.
You need high impact shallow images in advertising. They work on a
magazine ad page or on the internet where 5 seconds is a long time. But
deep images are worthy of putting on a wall. They're complex. They
inspire deep thought and conversation.

DaveR