Subject: [Leica] Sad steamer in a car park
From: jorg.willems at pp.inet.fi (Jörg Willems)
Date: Sun Mar 6 10:14:54 2005

My dad used to work for the DB and in the 50ies I traveled frequently
between Hamburg and D?sseldorf to visit my aunt.  The locomotive was either
"Baureihe" 01 or 03.  Indeed, very sad to see those proud steamers rotting
away in the car park.  Hard to believe, that these huge beauties made 130
km/h (80 mph) pulling quite a big customer train.

Thanks for sharing!
J?rg