Subject: [Leica] Re: Ansel Adams
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Mar 7 05:33:42 2005

I don't know ... I'm leaning towards BD on this. Maybe I've just seen them
on almanacs too much.

I doubt that the powers that be care much one way or another if the
environment/wilderness gets preserved. They won't mind, as long as there's
no oil in it. His pictures haven't really had much influence now-a-days on
that. I get the feeling that those in power regard such questions as sissy
concerns. Nothing for real men.

Daniel