Subject: [Leica] Re: Leitz - VERY OT
From: jcb at visualimpressions.com (JCB)
Date: Mon Mar 7 15:47:22 2005

Well, you shamed me into going to the garage to retrieve a buried box of
stuff. I'm supposed to be working, not messing around... So here it is:

Numerous Pickett, Dietzgen, Post, KOH-I-NOOR, Berol, and Diepo Triangles,
rulers, curves, radius guides, templets, etc.

And... Drum roll...

Several LIETZ triangles, a LIETZ drafting lead sharpener, and a set of
LIETZ compass', calipers, dividers, and other items, what they are, I'm not
sure.

Sorry, but I DO have LIETZ drafting paraphernalia.

Plus, six Leitz binders and two two-hole Leitz paper punches (punch
configuration fits the binders,) exactly like those shown on the Esselte
web site that Peter Dzwig was so kind to point us to.

OK, so Lietz did not make "office equipment" but they did make drafting
equipment.

A. Lietz, West Germany.

I knew I wasn't nuts!

:-)