Subject: [Leica] Re: Leitz - VERY OT
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Mon Mar 7 15:56:49 2005

In a message dated 3/7/2005 5:47:40 P.M. Central Standard Time,
jcb@visualimpressions.com writes:

Sorry,  but I DO have LIETZ drafting paraphernalia.

Plus, six Leitz binders and  two two-hole Leitz paper punches (punch
configuration fits the binders,)  exactly like those shown on the Esselte
web site that Peter Dzwig was so  kind to point us to.

OK, so Lietz did not make "office equipment" but  they did make drafting
equipment.

A. Lietz, West Germany.

I  knew I wasn't nuts!

:-)

JB

I knew you were not nuts, I usta have some french curves made by  Lietz.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana