Subject: [Leica] Ansel
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Mon Mar 7 17:26:38 2005

Too dark and out of focus, that pj hyper-focal thing they like so much.
The one's I've seen needed spotting, or maybe the spotting toner just
hasn't aged that well. What I've seen has been  Schweitzer, the country
doctor, the nurse, the asylum, and Minamata. The printing always looked
like an after thought, as though he'd get back to them later to do it
right.
S. Dimitrov