Subject: [Leica] Ansel
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Mon Mar 7 16:45:18 2005

I've seen just about everything AA's ever printed, in vivo.
It's really not the best printing I've seen.
Then again, I've seen Gene Smith printing.
It came no where near what the boys in the LIFE lab could do with his
negs.
Probably the best printing I've seen to date, has been done by the
individuals did the work of Penn and Avedon.
I've work prints all marked up for the final print, side by side to the
finished print. The level of skill is enough to take one's breath away.
S. Dimitrov