Subject: [Leica] DMR wins award
From: rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra)
Date: Mon Mar 7 17:27:32 2005

Reliable fairies  have told me that the DMR will be upgradeable, with a
better sensor, in due course.  To me that would be very attractive.
Makes good sense too.  The DMR as it is should remain competitive with
what one wants from a digital capture machine for quite some time, but
upgradeability would help keep up with the Joneses.  I think they might
sell quite a few.

Rick