Subject: [Leica] DMR wins award
From: dennis at hale-pohaku.com (Dennis Painter)
Date: Mon Mar 7 21:12:28 2005

I read a bit more than one award there:

http://tinyurl.com/47llm

To wit:

"... was selected by a panel of judges for its excellence in image clarity,
color accuracy and overall quality for the "DIMA Digital Camera Shoot-Out
Award". The LEICA DIGITAL MODUL-R was also selected for "DIMA Innovative
Digital Product Awards" as a product utilizing new technologies and/or
applications in such a way as to make it either unique or the first of its
kind...."

Sounds like it won 2 awards, with the first one mentioned probably having
more competition.

Mind you, I am *not* in the market for a DMR and never will be, but maybe
those wanting it will be happy with its performance.

Dennis