Subject: [Leica] GB's asleep, so here is something
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Wed Mar 9 07:35:36 2005

Na then Alastair lad,
tha's onny wunn Shire o't roses, 'n that's t'brooad acres , God's own
Country,
Yorkshire.
Ah doant mind upcumd'ns lahk GeeBee lerrinus av a loook at his snaps but
keep'm
weer thi belong, south o't T'Humber.
Burra must say tha teks a fair snap on Launceston. Reet gradely, Ah mun say.
Good on yer mate.
Douglas