Subject: [Leica] looking at Pentax *istD
From: jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Thu Mar 10 17:31:54 2005

Don:

I didn't see one Canon or Nikon DSLR with a viewfinder as bright as that
of the *ist DS.  That, along with having a half-dozen quality Pentax
lenses is the reason that I bought one.

I hope to get a DM-R when they really become available.

Jim

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:looking at Pentax *istD)
Reply from dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] looking at Pentax *istD)