Subject: [Leica] [Fwd: Famous Leica self-portrait (was Leitz 50mm b/l v/f)]
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Mar 11 13:54:28 2005

On 3/11/05 7:21 AM, "Phong" <phongdoan@mindspring.com> typed:

>  http://www.gallerym.com/work.cfm?ID=176

I was going to try to do an interesting takeoff on that shot but I see
someone else already has
http://www.stefanberg.se/pics/bild37.htm

Not bad. Needs work. Like cropped, put into black and white and the lens
centered on the guys forehead. But otherwise cool. Stupendous camera!

I wonder how to project a circle like that? with a slide projector?

When I Googled "the photojournalist" I came up with this far far better one:

http://www.jewishworldreview.com/images/photojournalist.jpg

! :)

Mark Rabiner
Photography