Subject: [Leica] Four, well, five, of Mitch
From: chandos at cox.net (Chandos Michael Brown)
Date: Fri Mar 11 15:16:52 2005

I'm still working though the 350 plus images I made at my buddy Mitch's
50th birthday last summer, putting together a sort of Day-in-the-life
portfolio of prints.  We were up from dawn until, well, late, so these
occur over the course of the day and under very different lighting
conditions.  He's proud of the "art" on his arm, so I tried to catch it
frequently:

http://tinyurl.com/5kuh3

For a baseline, this is Mitch on his birthday in 1974, a battered old
B&W print that I made with a Polaroid 195 and their Positive/Negative
film.

http://tinyurl.com/3zuuq

Comments, derision, etc.

Chandos