Subject: [Leica] New PAW
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Sat Mar 12 05:47:26 2005

B.D. - Love it to the extent that one can love something, that to me
anyway, has so much tension in it.  My first reaction was to think
you should have framed down more but then with a second look, the
sleeping man, the broad back and the positioning all made sense.

I've been looking quizzically at your PAW of last week on and off for
over a week and only finally got it yesterday.  Finding a way into
other people's pictures is sometimes a slow process.