Subject: [Leica] New PAW
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sat Mar 12 15:15:04 2005

Thanks...I used the long lens because that's what I was carrying, having
borrowed it for a job Monday, I wanted to play with it. It was a pain,
though, because I had to back off so far. I'd still crop it the way I
did, though. And BTW, I really like your story. What I aim for myself -
and don't always hit, God knows, in photos like this - and want to see
in other people's "street photos" - is the raw material for the kind of
tale you just made up. Toward the end of the semester, each of my
students has to write a 1000 word short story based on Bill Clough's
"Madison." :-)