Subject: [Leica] Billingham Combo Bag
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Mar 13 12:09:58 2005

Hi all,

I want only comment that I think this is the perfect bag for me,
unfortunately Billigham is not more distributed in Spain, recently I was in
Nice where I?ve tried the bag and purchased.

Ideally is for 1 body and 3 lenses, or 2 bodies and 2 lenses, but when I
want carry a big equipment I fit on it: 1 Body with 50/1,4, 1 Body with
75/1,4, 21/2,8 and a 35/1,4 (Pre-ASPH), on the front pocket one 135/3,4, and
films, filters etc
 , this is in total: 2 Bodies and 5 lenses!

If somebody is - as I was - hesitating with this bag, I recommend it, in a
small bag you can fit a big equipment.

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis