Subject: [Leica] BW Plugin Question
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sun Mar 13 18:40:08 2005

I do like the papers I've used, Don - their top matte and glossy photo
papers. I'd certainly like other papers to use with the printer,
particularly something like the Epson matte, but what they've got is
quite good - and very heavy. The one complaint I have -  with the
smaller printer - is that under artificial light the prints are
definitely NOT neutral. But when viewed in daylight, they are perfect.

B. D.