Subject: [Leica] The Tupper Model
From: buzz.hausner at verizon.net (vze1mv9n@verizon.net)
Date: Tue Mar 15 07:51:25 2005

Thanks, Jim, I'm going to have to try one of their ties some day!

In the mean time, might I suggest that Leica hire a few field
representatives for each of its major markets.  The field reps could get
guys together at one known local photographer's home in the evening where
the Leica rep could demonstrate the latest equipment and take orders right
there and then.  The rep could supply whiskey and cigars for the party and
perhaps give the photographer-host a small gift...say a bottle of Talisker
or a couple of Habans..for his efforts.

Buzz Hausner

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] The Tupper Model)
Reply from mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura) ([Leica] The Tupper Model)