Subject: [Leica] The Tupper Model
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Tue Mar 15 09:39:05 2005

You could get me to work for them for free.... just a little discount on new
stuff.....

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

In the mean time, might I suggest that Leica hire a few field
representatives for each of its major markets.  The field reps could get
guys together at one known local photographer's home in the evening where
the Leica rep could demonstrate the latest equipment and take orders right
there and then.