Subject: [Leica] 2/75 Cron
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Mar 15 15:37:46 2005

The first word they use in the PDF is "balance" and I think that will be the
first thing you think and say when you put one on your camera.

Till you get your pictures back that is.

I'm more excited about this lens then the new 50.
I'm assuming the price point will be a bit less as well for some reason.

I'm thinking of it as a mini ASPH APO 90 but maybe its a 50 1.4 ASPH on
steroids. My bet though is on the former for nominal reasons. But having an
inside on the lens design might held as some of us might. Not me.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon
http://rabinergroup.com/