Subject: [Leica] Cameraleather.com
From: mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura)
Date: Tue Mar 15 16:48:34 2005

>Sorry for the negative vibes man,  but please think twice before
>dealing with this guy.

Morgan's a one-man shop and I think he has another life apart from
camera-leather.com.  It's certainly not profitable enough for him to
do it full-time. Nonetheless, it's a bit unprofessional not to
respond to e-mail in a reasonable amount of time.

I've found him to do an excellent job on all my cameras (so far: a
Canon rangefinder and a FOCA rangefinder and some others) at a
reasonable price. So I'll continue to give him my business and put up
with his idiosyncrasies.

Karen Nakamura
http://www.photoethnography.com/blog/