Subject: [Leica] Foto worth it
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue Mar 15 21:34:44 2005

When I was in New York in October, I was took several pictures inside
Grand Central without any problems, and in close proximity to several
police/security guards. There were several other tourists doing the
same. So at least as far as the main concourse, they seemed to recognize
that the place is a major tourist attraction and acted accordingly.

Maybe it has changed since October?

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman