Subject: [Leica] R lenses and variable apertures
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Tue Mar 15 23:59:40 2005

Doug Herr wrote:
>  and
> unlike many of the competitors' zoom lenses the Leica zooms are fully
> usable
> at maximum aperture.

That was a silly remark, Doug. I guess Canon's lenses are unusuable at
maximum aperture, since I know that Nikkors are. Are there any other
competitors.

Though I really doubt that Canon or Nikon regard Leica as a competitor.
I love Leicas, use them all the time, but they're not competing on the
market.

Daniel
http://www.dlridings.com/paw2005

Replies: Reply from telyt at earthlink.net (Doug Herr) ([Leica] R lenses and variable apertures)