Subject: [Leica] synecdoche and how photographers practice poetry
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Wed Mar 16 13:27:07 2005

Not true, Aaron...I don't respond to very many PAWs - If they really
move me, or if I think I can make a comment worth adding, I respond.
There are allot of very respectable photos I don't respond to simply
because so many people respond to virtually everything that goes up. Who
needs my comment when they've already been told that they're quite
obviously the love child of HCB and Margaret Bourke White, or Eugene
Smith and Lauren Greenfield? Or Ted Grant and..... ;-)